Remington Primers have always been a popular choice because of the heavy-duty primer cup. Extensive testing with a variety of commonly-used reloading powders has shown that 209 Premier STS primers, compared to other commonly-used primers, create reductions of up to 40 percent in the high-to-low spread of velocities in reloads. This improvement in velocity consistency is an important benefit to those reloading target loads for practice or competition.
- The most consistent primer available
- Premier STS primers reduce shot to shot velocity variations up to 40 percent in reloads
- Premier STS primers can be substituted for Remington’s previous 209 primers without changes in published reloading formulas
- Hot-burning, non mercuric and non-corrosive mixture ensures complete powder burn and clean barrel
- Remington primers feature all-brass primer cup and brass plated battery cup, with covered flash hole
REMEMBER: There is a UPS Hazardous charge per package for powder or primers. Powder and primers may be shipped together in the same package. Powder, primers or ammunition may NOT be shipped out of the United States.
Hazardous materials are subject to a special handling fee which will be reflected in your cart (1 fee per order). These items may have limited shipping options and requires a signature on delivery.
WARNING: Lead – Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure.